Tuesday, July 12, 2011

About Me

   My name is Wendi and I have been married to my wonderful husband, Matt, for over 10 years. He is also father to our 4 beautiful children. My oldest is 10, and I also have an 8 year old, a 5 1/2 year old and a 2 year old. My children are a constant source of joy, worry, amazement, frustration...you get the picture. They drive me crazy, but the also amaze me with the way that they see the world. Children have a way of seeing things the way they should be seen, without all of the crap that adults tend to throw into the mix. It is a wonderful blessing to get to spend a little time seeing things through the eyes of a child. 
   My interests include reading, writing, almost anything to do with the computer, camping, and parenting. I'm a television junkie. I've recently begun working from home. It's going well so far, I'm hoping it gets much better! Well, that''s about it for now. I would love to spend time getting to know others and talking about those who share my interests, or who don't and just want to argue! :) More to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to hear about some of the shows you are watching! I don't watch TV so I live vicariously through people like you!! lol

    ReplyDelete